With the start of 2017 it is time to start thinking about 6th Grade Camp!! The students will be going to Camp Stevens in Julian (www.campstevens.org) from 3/20-3/24. Here are some important upcoming dates to keep in mind:
- TBA (Sometime in February) – Informational Meeting with a representative from Camp Stevens. Another email will be sent out when we have confirmed a date and time.
- February 16th – The camp fee of $325 is due. This will be billed to you through FACTS.
- Wednesday, March 1st – Deadline to turn in permission slips and medical forms.
- Monday, March 20th – Leave for Camp Stevens at 8:30am. PARENT DRIVERS ARE NEEDED!
- Friday, March 24th – Come home from Camp Stevens around 1:00pm (we will arrive back to SMA around 2:30). PARENT DRIVERS ARE NEEDED!!
* I would love to start gathering information from those interested in volunteering to drive students to and from camp.*Here are the requirements for field trip drivers:
- Safe Environment Training Clearance through CMGConnect.com
- Completed Driver’s Information Sheet submitted to the office
- Copy of valid Drivers License submitted to the office
- Copy of current Auto Insurance Declaration Page showing actual liability limits submitted to the office
Please let me know ASAP if you are willing and able to volunteer to drive and how many students you would be able to accommodate in your car.